In the interest of service users, the Department of Civil Registration and Census, Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs is pleased to initiate the appointment system to process Citizenship Card and Special Resident Card from 1st January 2022.
The appointment will be available in the Department only. The pilot testing for the appointment will commence from 16th December 2021. The service users can schedule your appointment through appointment system from the link given below.
The Department would like to request the service users to: –
- Kindly use the appointment system to reduce crowd and waiting time to process the Citizenship Card and Special Resident Card.
- Provide your correct name and Citizenship Identity Card Number/Special Resident Card Number.
- Provide a tentative date and time for the appointment.
- Provide your correct contact number to confirm your appointment.
- Show up to avail the services as per the appointment scheduled.
The Department would like to seek the support of the service users to provide effective and efficient services.